Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bob Camp

I talked to Bob Camp yesterday and I can only be reminded of all the great and talented people I have met in my career. Bob is the type of rare artist who possesses great artistic skill, along with a great mind, and the generosity to share it. So many artists approach life with a unhealthy dose of paranoia. Bob is not one of them. We talked about the business and some creative ideas and I was struck about how forthcoming and willingly helpful he was. He is a genuinely funny guy and truly a "white hat" (good guy). I have been lucky to seek out and find some great artists and friends who share the same code, that it is better to promote one another than step on someone's head. Bob and I will do something together hopefully, but if not, someone should be taking notice of his special talent.

No comments: