Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Plan B


As many of you know I have been trying to get a website up for Horrendous Fiasco for some time now. Unfortunately, several people who had offered to work on the support materials have just been too busy to work on it. My little Hula Girl sequence must be put on hold briefly while music is composed. Some of the site still needs some actionscript and so forth and so on. Such is life in the fast lane. So instead of sitting on my hands while I wait, I have decided to get going on a simple place holder for the main page. I am going to do a small aquarium sequence, little Gav fishies swimming along while tiny bubbles gurgle and pop. Started on the design today, will have the whole thing done Friday. Quick down and dirty. (and still had time to finish some other work in studio). Color very preliminary.

No comments: